"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Half Marathon!

Well all of our hard work paid off! Kelli and I finished our half marathon. It was a lot of work, swearing and determination but we got it done! I finished in 2.08 and that last mile was a killer I thought that the mile markers were getting farther and farther away. But we did it!
Thanks Kelli for being my running buddy! I couldnt have done it without you! I love your positive atlook on everything. You kept me going!
Well thats one thing I can check off my list! And know I have to think of something else to do before I die and its probably not going to be a marathon!

1 comment:

Kel said...

I know....WE ROCK!!!! LOL! You too, i love ya! But I don't want to talk about a marathon just yet!!!!LOL!