"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Big 3

Happy Birthday Miss Skylee Bug!!
I cant believe that its been three years, I guess time flies when your having fun!
This whole weekend we have pretty much celebrated her birthday, which I think is okay since I like to do the same for my birthday.
Friday night we talked Josh into letting her open a couple of her gifts from us. She got a camera that she loves! (I will post pictures that she took), clothes (not so fun), activity center, crayons, markers.
Saturday was her big party (thank you for everyone that came!) She had her cousins, friends, grandparents, great- grandparents, uncles and aunts. She got a lot of neat things, John Deere tractor which was a hit with all her boy friends (thank you uncle Cody), Tinkerbell scooter, and Tinkerbell sleeping bag, Sand and water activity set, more tractors and cute clothes. The kiddos had an Easter Egg hunt that lasted all but 10 seconds. They are quick at finding eggs!



Below are the pics that Skylee took with her camera
Tank
Us watching T.V.
mom and Sky

1 comment:

Kel said...

Wow!!! I am impressed with her photography! Pretty good!!!! Happy Happy Birthday cute girl!