"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring

Wow it has been awhile since I have posted something! So here we go.....
Josh decided that Skylee needed a goat.(thanks Chad and Kelli) So we are proud owners of a little female goat named "Lighting Mcqueen" after the movie CARS. I tried to get Skylee to name her something like "Sweetie" but no, it was either "Mater or Lighting Mcqueen". And Josh's motive of getting a goat is to practice roping. So now he will quit heeling me as I walk.
Less then two weeks will be Skylee bugs 3rd birthday!!! And drum roll please.... Skylee has gone 5 days in the potty!!! She just decided one day that she was going to be a "big girl" and has gone potty ever since.
And I have been busy trying to train for this damn half marathon. I starting to think that this is a little crazy. When I'm 8 miles into this and my knees and legs are killing me. I keep thinking why am I doing this? So I have month till race day.
Here are some recent pics of Sky having a picnic outside, helping me cook, her goat and helping me plant our garden!



















1 comment:

Kel said...

Love it!!! She is ready for it all!!