"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goldfish





Yesterday I bought 10 goldfish to put in the horse trough. And their names are........ "Roo", yes everything that needs a name around our place is called "Roo" after her horse. So we have 10 Roo's, well actually 8 and maybe 7 because while I was giving supplements to the horses she decided to catch one. And much to my surprise she actually caught one.




Anyways here some recent pics of Sky she was helping me sweep the barn.








2 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

She is such a cutie little girl!! I love to hear her storys! Then I know what I am in for next year!

buckaroo bradshaw's said...

Jen!! I am so blog illiterate that I just saw your comment you made on my blog back in like April! Lol! Of course I remember you (how could I forget our good ol' clinic times!) and I have thought about you often so it was so fun to see your cute blog and your adorable lil' Skylee! She is beautiful and growing up! I'm so glad all is well for you! Keep in touch! And tell Lisa hello! I'll have to call you the next time we come up to UT! My parents have a place in Midway so we come up somewhat often. All the best!! --Kelsee