"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Updates

So heres a update since my last post... I have been attempting to pottytrain Skylee and I think this is so much harder then giving birth!!! She went a whole day without going potty! Yikes.. I was worried so I put a diaper on her and she was so happy. So then I thought I would bribe her with a treat or toy. No such luck. So Skylee-1 Mom-0. Oh well I will give it a try later in the week.
I ran another 5k this weekend with one of my friends. I wasnt to thrilled about my time a 28.30 yuck!! I'm thinking I'm going to start training for a 10k. So here I go!!
Josh was in the Rush Valley Rodeo team roping but his headers missed. So no money! But I have to say that is one of the best rodeos around!! I think next year Sky will be in the mutton riding and maybe barrels. We will have to see!!

No comments: