"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekend

So last week was my first week training for a 10k. Its been pretty fun so far. last week I ran a total of 13.5 miles. Saturday I did a group run with a bunch of girls and it was a a lot of fun. I was fortunate to be in lead most of the time.
Then Saturday night Josh and my dad had a jackpot roping in Tooele. So loaded everything up and headed out. I was pretty happy with both of them. They both got call backs.
Skylee was a trooper and was up past midnight with no nap. Cute Blake, Angie and my mom helped entertain little Sky.
Oh and friday night we had a farewell party for Blake and Angie they are moving to South Carolina. It was nice but were sad that they left.
So anyways here of some pics from the weekend enjoy!!

Grandpa Van and Skylee Van coloring
Josh on Flicka



Dad on Pepper


Mom, Angie, me and Skylee

No comments: