"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Monday, May 23, 2011

WOW its been a long long time!!


Woah so I finally realized that I have been way, way, way behind on my blogging. Sorry everyone...
So here is the one of many reasons. Mine computers hard drive went A-WALL and I couldn't download any pictures.. That is enough to make anyone crazy. So anyway I had to by a new computer.
Okay, okay enough complaining let me tell you what we have been up too!!!
Lets see in March Josh, Skylee, Grandma Lisa and Grandma Jod all loaded up into the truck and went for a 8 hour drive to Colorado to pick up the Coolest Pony Ever!!. As soon as Skylee saw her she fell in love. It was kinda of funny when we saw Miss Dandy we knew immediately that she was ours. Kinda weird but her and Skylee share the same birthday. Coincidence???
In April it was Miss Skylee bug BIG 4 Birthday!! We had a party at grandma and grandpa Brown's complete with the Lightning Mcqueen Birthday cake!! Lil miss spoiled walked away with a new rope saddle, pop up barrels and toys, toys and more toys!!
In May Josh, me, Kelli, Chad, Stepahanie, and Heath decided to do the Red Rock Relay in Moab. Going into this 70 mile relay I didnt know what to think of it. But I would have to say that it was probably one of the funnest times I have had in a long time. 11 hours in the truck with 5 other people was a hell of a good time. I would seriuosly do that again in a heartbeat with the same group of people!
So anyway that was a super,super short recap of the last couple of months.

No comments: