"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preschool Graduation




Skylee's graduation was this week and I have to say that I cannot believe that I have a preschooler. Time has flown by way to fast. It seems just like yesterday that we were learning to crawl, then walk and talking.
Sky has turned into such an amazing little girl. She is so sweet and kind hearted and always thinks of other people first. I just love her!
So while in preschool her friends were Kenna, Brody, Carly, Cohen and of course Cole. Everytime I would pick her up from school I would have to hear about Cole and how he liked Lightning Mcqueen and blocks. And Cole would always saved a place of her at the table next to him. I just loved it!!
Anyways Congrats to my graduate!! You Rock!

3 comments:

Kel said...

Skylee you do rock!!!! Big things for you little girl!!!! Way to go!!1

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Skylee! You look beautiful!

Tazi Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.