"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NFR

So we just got back from the NFR. And what a time we had. Thursday night we went to the rodeo and we had awesome seats thanks to Wes. And the rest of the time we were shopping. I can't believe it but I actually got tired of shopping. Josh said that he was going write that one down. I wanted to buy everything for Skylee but Josh told me no!!
It was nice to get away and not be parents for a weekend. We forgot what that was like!!
My cute dad watched Skylee during the days we were gone. It sounds like they had a great time watching cartoons and playing!! Now everytime I say "Grandpa" she gets so excited.
But I'm so happy to be back home. I was so homesick for Skylee that I wanted to come home early. Nothing compares to your home and family!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Glad you guys had fun!! I never did get to see ya though!! I got the pleasure of seeing your brother in law though...

Unknown said...

Love it! It makes my smile to see all the fun pictures, and how happy you all are.