"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas 2008 was pretty awesome!!
Christmas Eve we went over to my mom and dad's for Christmas Dinner and to open gifts. Skylee thought it was great to help open gifts!!
Then Christmas morning Josh woke everyone up at 6:00am to open gifts. He is worse then a little kid!! And after that went to Lisa's to open gifts and have breakfast with everyone. It was really nice!!
Skylee recieved a couple of dolls but she has no intrest in them what so ever. She got a 4-wheeler from unlce Cody and she loves that. But I think her favorite toy was her Dyson vacuum!! She has to takes that everywhere!!
Then after we went down to Lisa's game room played pool and sang Karaoke!! Sky loved the microphone and the dancing!! I'm wondering if I have the next Solid Gold Dancer on my hands!!

No comments: