"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update

So I havn't posted for awhile. So I thought I better get to it. So since my last post lets see...turned the big 30!! My birthday was nice,Josh said I celebrated all week. Which is okay that's usually how it goes anyway.

I'm running 5.5 miles now. Less then a month to my 10k. Which I'm pretty excited about. But with all this running I havent been riding for awhile. So last week Josh and I went up to Mercur Canyon it was sooo nice!! The weather was PERFECT!!!. I just love these fall days. Too bad they dont last that long.


So anyways here are some pics of Skylee being her goofy self!! She was putting lipstick on the dogs! And eating popsicles





This awesome view is 5 minutes from my mom and dads' house

No comments: