"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!! This weekend has been fun and busy. Saturday Josh and I ran a 5k we both came in the top 30. Josh ran 27.30 and I ran 27.49 I was pretty happy with that. Then I came home and made Easter bunny cakes for Josh and Skylee. While I was doing that Josh was finishing up on the Chateau (playhouse) for Sky. It's pretty much finished. I'm just finishing making a plaque for it and the it will be done!! Then I have been pleading with Josh to harrow my riding arena all spring so finally dad and Skylee did that for mom!! Yeah I can finally exercise my horses in the backyard!!!

Sky and Dad working on the chateau
Dad working away
Easter Bunny cakes
Sky and dad harrowing the arena
Plaque that is going on the front of the playhouse

2 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

I love the easter bunny cakes! too cute!

Natalie said...

Her Chatuea will be awesome... you crack me up!!