"Nothing is More Honorable than a Greatful Heart"
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Skylee's first ride in the mountains

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Summer Stripes
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard
.
Since yesterday was so nice we decided to take Skylee with us on a ride behind my parents house. She LOVED it!! She rode with grandma on her horse Rooster. And she had a smile the whole time. I was really proud of her.
Skylee has the best horse you could ask for. Grandpa Cowdell gave him to me for my birthday six years ago and I gave him to Skylee. He is the best babysitter you could ask for.

2 comments:

Our Life said...

Hi Jennifer!

It's Tiffany Burnett. I am sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I've sort of had a lapse in my blogs! I have a lot to catch up on...then again, I might just start fresh. Talk about a beautiful little girl! You are definately right, time goes by SO quickly. Brykn turns 3 at the end of May it it sure feels like we just brought him home. You are right, the last time I saw you was at Kim's B-Day party. I hope all is going well for you, Josh and Skylee. How's Cody? How's Rod and Lisa? We all should really get together again. It's been too long. Great to hear from you! Keep in touch! :)

~Diston's~ said...

Jen~
I am glad you found us! Your little girl is a doll! I love her pictures of her first mountain ride too cute! I am just glad I saw a friendly face @ the clinci! Everyone is new it seems like! Thank god for you and Amanda! Hope you don't mind I am going to add you to my blog list then I can see your cute little Skylee!
Lindsay